Professional Officer (Finance)
Job no: 494483
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
1. Conduct workshops to students, faculty and other SIT stakeholders on the use of Bloomberg and/or other data platforms.
2. Assist faculty in curriculum design and delivery of classes using Bloomberg and/or other platforms;
3. Provide mentorship to Accountancy students during their Integrated Work Study Program stint;
4. Manage the general operations and functions of the Applied Business Simulation Lab including procurement, contract renewal and maintenance for the platform in the lab.
1. Possess a CFA or equivalent professional membership will be advantageous.
2. Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably with good knowledge of industry practices and technological applications.
3. Have proficiency level in using Bloomberg Professional Services for financial statement analyst. Knowledge of other data platform such as Thomson Reuters’ Eikon, WRDS etc will be an added advantage
4. A self-motivated team player and enjoys working closely with student in an educational environment.
5. Professional Officers appointed at senior levels may have managerial responsibilities.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend