Assistant Manager/Senior Executive (Outreach & Communications)
Job no: 494503
Contract type: Contract
The successful candidate is responsible for assisting the Division in the implementation of all matters relating to the Admissions process. He/she is responsible for executing outreach, marketing and communications activities aimed at attracting students to SIT and ensuring the target admissions numbers and quality set for each course offered by the institute are met.
- Helps to formulate and execute strategies to attract suitable, quality students to SIT
- Executes initiatives to maximise admission of high quality students
- Responsible for producing content (both print and digital media) for marketing campaigns and works closely with Corporate Communications to monitor and optimise reach to target audiences.
- Assists in organising events like the Open House, road shows, information sessions and outreach talks organised by SIT.
- Participates in the admissions and financial assistance/scholarship processes such as processing of admission and financial assistance applications, interviews candidates for bursary and scholarship awards
- Degree from a good University or Polytechnic Diploma
- A team player who is resourceful, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Proven track record with at least 2 to 3 years’ experience, preferably in Student Recruitment and/or Adult Learning-related field or educational environment, with marketing and communications exposure.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices preferred.
- Good oral, written and communication and interpersonal skills; experience in project management is an added asset
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programmes
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend