Assistant Manager, Entrepreneurship
Job no: 494518
Department: Technology Innovation and Enterprise
Contract type: Contract
Reporting to the Senior Manager (Entrepreneurship Development), the candidate(s) will provide support to projects and other related work that promote and build the university’s entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Organise events and activities to promote entrepreneurship amongst students
- Provide administrative management of entrepreneurship-related fund(s), training programs and mentorship
- Develop appropriate marketing communication materials and plan outreach activities
- Engage and manage relationships with appropriate student stakeholders
- Undertake secondary appointments or duties in SIT as required.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Engineering or Technology related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Technology-savvy. Knowledgeable in Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Web Design will be an advantage
- Great organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and possess initiative
- Fast learner
- Independent, team player, resourceful, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills, as well as passion for entrepreneurship.
- Experience in marketing communications and events management
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend