Senior Manager, Advancement & Alumni (Fundraising)
Job no: 494519
Department: Advancement and Alumni
Contract type: Contract
Reporting to Director, Advancement & Alumni, this role will be responsible for creating and implementing effective fundraising strategies, developing gift opportunities and managing a portfolio of prospective and existing donors to SIT.
- Plan, develop and implement effective fundraising strategies to meet fundraising expectations.
- Develop gift opportunities and create proposals that match the interest of possible donors (Businesses, Individuals and Community Leaders) with the needs of SIT.
- Steward, maintain and strengthen and SIT’s relationships with its prospective and existing donors through active participation in:
- Timely and effective communication with donors and possible donors
- Strategically planned and organised appreciation and recognition events to continually engage donors
- Work closely with senior university administrators and academics, obtaining their support while managing expectations and relationships.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably with at least 6 years of relevant experience in higher education sector.
- Energetic self-starter, strong organisational skills and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; ability to interact with people of all levels
- Ability to work with donor databases, spreadsheets and word processing programs
- Good writing and communications skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend