Assistant Manager, Advancement & Alumni
Job no: 494520
Department: Advancement and Alumni
Contract type: Temporary
The Assistant Manager reports directly to the Deputy Director. This position is primarily responsible for providing support for advancement and alumni communication, processes and donor stewardships.
1. Assist in generating donor and alumni communications materials.
2. Provide support for organising advancement and alumni related events as needed.
3. Provide support in advancement and alumni operations as needed.
1. Degree in Marketing or Mass Communication
2. Preferably with 1 year of working experience in marketing communications
3. A very strong writer, PowerPoint expert and a good listener who can accurately translate concepts/ideas/discussions into print/electronic material.
4. Hands-on experience in events management.
5. Meticulous, resourceful and a team player.
6. Excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend