Senior Manager/Manager, Strategic Planning & Coordination (Enterprise Risk Mgmt)
Job no: 494525
Department: Strategic Planning and Coordination
Contract type: Contract
To drive and mange Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) across the organisation as well as contribute to the objectives of the strategic planning and organisational excellence teams.
- Work closely with management and key stakeholders to drive the implementation of the ERM framework for risk governance and risk management process.
- Ensure the organisation’s risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with the strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Proactively engage Divisions to stay current with policies and developments to develop a sound understanding of the risk environment.
- Consult with Divisions to maintain a risk universe to form a complete and accurate map of risk exposures.
- Routinely engage risk owners on the identification, analysis, mitigation and monitoring of risks.
- Collate and report the risk heat map to Senior Management and the Board.
- Drive risk management culture through working with Divisions to communicate, educate and create awareness of risk management accountability.
- Support the ERM Steering Committee in delivering its duties and assessing effectiveness and adequacy of SIT’s risk management.
- Conduct horizon scanning and identify emerging trends that impact the strategic direction of the organization.
- Collaborate with assigned Divisions to address strategic planning, risk management and organisational excellence issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in driving or implementing ERM.
- Experience in strategic planning or organisational excellence an added advantage
- Familiarity with international risk standards such as COSO ERM Framework and ISO 31000 preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with an eye for details
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good communications and presentation skills
- High level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovate and change
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend