Assistant Manager, Office of the Vice President (Planning) - 1yr contract
Job no: 494527
Department: Office of the VP (Planning)
Contract type: Temporary
The Assistant Manager documents and supports coordination efforts in campus development, digital transformation and sustainability, including events and secretariat duties across various projects
- Collate and document case studies, stories, processes, policies, etc. in order to support communication and coordination across the entire organisation.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and engagement
- Assist with planning, organizing and coordinating meetings and events
- Provide secretariat support to internal and external meetings for the team
- Manage and coordinate vendors, procurement and events
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Communications or Business Studies.
- Preferably with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Good analytical, written, communication and project management skills.
- Experience with running events of various scales for both internal and external participants will be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with leaders at all levels of management and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skills in Photoshop, EDM design, and/or website management will be an added advantage.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend