Professional Officer (Cyber Security)
Job no: 494536
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform project scoping and execution of vulnerability assessments
- Advise on cybersecurity threat risk with businesses
- Gather requisite technical information of IT solutions for purposes of threat risk advisory and performing vulnerability assessments
- Produce reports on findings from vulnerability assessments
- Present reports on findings from vulnerability assessments to businesses
- Conduct information security awareness training
- Ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations
- As a Professional Officer trained in Cyber Security, you will also guide and facilitate SIT’s students learning during hands-on and practical activities, provide competency supports for SIT in-house projects and assist in laboratory management.
At least a Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience in:
- Performing vulnerability assessments and security testing of IT solutions
- Identifying, researching, validating, and exploiting various different security vulnerabilities
- Using vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tools, such as Burp Pro, Web Inspect, Nessus, Qualys, Acunetix, Frida, etc.
- Use of different tools and processes used to expose known and undocumented vulnerabilities in various different systems
- Handling testing with Web application infrastructure (e.g. Application Servers, Web Servers, Databases), Security devices (e.g. Firewalls, VPN, AAA systems), OS Security (e.g. Unix, Linux, Windows, Cisco, etc) and mobile devices and applications (e.g. Android powered devices).
- Communicating security issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Industry-accredited security certifications will be preferred.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend