Assistant Director, Advancement & Alumni (Advancement)
Job no: 494537
Department: Advancement and Alumni
Contract type: Permanent
- Research, develop and implement effective strategies to meet fundraising goals for principal gifts ($1m and above) as well as identify campus-wide gift opportunities. And in doing so, create proposals to match interests individuals, corporations and foundations with the needs of the Institution.
- Work closely with senior university administrators and academics, obtaining their support while managing expectations and relationships.
- Provide high quality donor research and strategic input relating to possible donors for board meetings, donor meetings, donor events and strategic planning relating to advancement. This involves identifying and qualifying prospective donors capable of significant financial support, and mining internal databases, external publications and leadership networks.
- Oversee and inspire junior team members to ensure strong advancement operations and stewardship - accountability, continuation of goodwill and renewal of gifts; this includes gift administration, related advancement services, effective database management and documentation.
- Secretariat support for the Fundraising Committee of the Board of Trustees to develop and implement strategies to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward prospects.
- A University degree, with at least 8-10 years of experience working in a fundraising office
- Knowledge of fundraising principles, techniques, ethics and major sources of wealth within Singapore and throughout Asia.
- Able to prioritise own workload, to achieve measurable goals, be constructively proactive to meet deadlines and produce quality work with attention to facts, details and content.
- Impeccable charater and discretion, capable of working with sensitive information, have sound judgment and strong professional presence.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend