Professional Officer (Infocomm Technology) - Project (PYY)
Job no: 494543
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations.
Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
Mentor students during practical learning activities to enhance their technical problem-solving skills. The learning activities may be laboratory classes, projects, etc. Development of learning activities and assessment of students may form part of the responsibilities.
- Process and analyze raw smart meter data
- Research and develop data analytics and machine learning solutions for smart meter
- Collaborate with the industry partner to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Have deep, hands-on competence in the areas of data analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Have a degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering. Possessing a Master’s or PhD degree will be advantageous.
- Experience working with time series data and Python/C++/MATLAB.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend