Professional Officer (UX Researcher) - Project (TCT)
Job no: 494574
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Analyze user test results using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations.
- Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
- Mentor students during practical learning activities to enhance their technical problem-solving skills. The learning activities may be laboratory classes, projects, etc. Development of learning activities and assessment of students may form part of the responsibilities.
- For those hired at senior levels, management responsibilities may be included.
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in UX design and VR/AR projects.
- Experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments will be advantageous.
- Able to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Have a solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Able to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Have a clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Able to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Able to collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend