Professional Officer (Infocomm Technology) - Project (PYY2)
Job no: 494592
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations.
Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
Mentor students during practical learning activities to enhance their technical problem-solving skills. The learning activities may be laboratory classes, projects, etc. Development of learning activities and assessment of students may form part of the responsibilities.
- Pre-process and analyze historical mobile cellular network data
- Research and develop deep learning based solution for network anomaly detection and demand prediction for mobile cellular networks.
- Have deep, hands-on competence in the areas of data analytics, deep learning and artificial intelligence.
- Have a degree in Electrical/Electronic/Communication/Computer Engineering. Possessing a Master’s or PhD degree will be advantageous.
- Experience working with time series data and Python/C++/MATLAB.
- Knowledge of wireless communication and mobile cellular networks will be advantageous.
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience, with good knowledge of industry practices and technological applications in the field, is preferred.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend