Assistant / IT Consultant
Job no: 494596
Department: Communications and InformationTechnology
Contract type: Temporary
- Enhance, maintain and support existing application systems for Academic Programme.
- Design, develop new system or enhancements requests for existing system.
- Create or update technical design document, test specifications and test plans.
- Analyze, understand user requirements and identify, propose the best possible solutions.
Provides general technical support to users, evaluate and advice users on application IT solutions.
- Degree from a good University.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience and have an excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SQL, C#.Net skills and MSSQL database.
- Knowledge or experience in Oracle Peoplesoft Campus Solution, mobile application, UX would be a plus.
- Able to interact with various stakeholders.
- Result-driven and able to deliver within the expected timeline.
- Independent and willing to learn new skills.
- Have a positive attitude and excellent team player.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend