Senior Manager / Manager, Global Experience
Job no: 494604
Department: Global Experience
Contract type: Contract, Permanent
1. Manage and administer student mobility programmes for Engineering * Cluster.
Overseas Immersion Programmes (OIP):
- Coordinate with Programme Directors (PD), Partners, Stakeholders and students on OIP;
- Coordinate and monitor students’ applications and submissions for OIP;
- Conduct/Supervise briefing and feedback sessions before and after OIP;
- Ensure that admin support is provided to students for application of financial assistance;
- Prepare OIP reports;
- Overseas travel may be required from time to time;
Overseas Exposure Programmes (OEP):
- Work with PD to develop and plan OEP
- Coordinatethe pre and post-trip administration of OEP
- Liaise and coordinate with overseas partners and institutions
- Coordinate with travel agent/ vendor on OEP logistics
- Ensure duty of care for students during OEP
- Preparation of OEP reports
- Expected to travel and support OEP and study trips which fulfilled GED criteria.
Overseas Integrated Work-Study (O-IWSP), International Internship (IIP), and Student Exchange (SEP) Programmes:
- Work with PD to strategize, plan and manage O-IWSP, IIP and SEP opportunities for students in the cluster;
- Coordinate the pre and post-trip administration of the programmes;
- Liaise and coordinate with overseas companies and institutions;
- Coordinate with overseas agent/ vendor on logistical support for students;
- Ensure duty-of-care for students during their overseas assignements.
- * Cluster assignment may be reshuffled from time-to-time.
2. Support the reviews of academic programmes that are offered in collaboration with overseas university partners
- Work with internal stakeholders to prepare consolidated and provide secretariat support to programme committees
3. Manage all day-to-day operations for the Cluster. Engaging Cluster, Programme Directors, Professors and other stakeholder to maximize the value-add of GED to the cluster and its students.
- Attend to ad-hoc projects and secondary responsibilities assigned by the Reporting Officer, according to the needs of Division.
- Preferably a university degree, but diploma holders with relevant working experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years’ of relevant working experience in universities or higher education industry
- Direct student and industry engagement experience will be an added advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend