Assistant Manager / Senior Assistant Manager, Advancement & Alumni (1 year contract)
Job no: 494618
Department: Advancement and Alumni
Contract type: Temporary
- Manage and perform all gift processing activities including generation of gift agreements, recording and tracking of gift payments, due collections, gift award schedules and recipients records.
- Help maintain an accurate and up-to-date alumni and donor records in the Blackbaud Riser’s Edge database.
- Collaborate and work with related divisions/ departments as required in work processes.
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc financial reporting to analyse fundraising performances and activities.
- Monitor, track and generate reports on division’s budgets and operating expenses as well as procurement activities.
- Assist in division’s administrative duties as required
- Help manage events, budgets and programmes to continually engage donors (these include donor stewardship and other special events).
- Provide support in other advancement & alumni services and processes as needed.
- Possess a good university degree with 1-2 years of working experience. (Prior work experience in advancement and alumni processes and operations and database management will be a plus.)
- Possess good analytical and quantitative skills and have basic accounting skills and process management experience.
- Strong MS Excel, Words and Powerpoint skills.
- Good project management, communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge system an advantage.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend