Manager / Senior Manager – IT Audit & Data Analytics
Job no: 494620
Department: Internal Audit
Contract type: Contract
- Lead, develop and execute the risk-based IT audits required of the University operations and conduct follow up reviews on the remediation of audit issues.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls of IT and systems controls regarding the reliability and integrity of information, effectiveness and efficiency of operations, safeguarding of assets and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Responsible to carry out all aspects of the IT audit including planning, risk assessment, scoping, designing audit procedures and programmes, fieldwork, documentation of work-papers and recommending value-adding solutions.
- Produce timely and accurate reporting to management and Audit Committee of IT audit projects including the ability to articulate impact and IT risks to non-IT business stakeholders succinctly.
- Work with business owners to improve monitoring and review capabilities.
- Co-ordinate IT audit reviews with other assurance providers, as appropriate.Any other ad-hoc tasks in working towards departmental goals.
- Be the Internal Audit Department specialist in incorporating Data Analytic tools into the design, testing and documentation of audit programs/work-papers for internal audit projects.
- Establish relationships with data owners to gain understanding of available resources, flow of information and ways in which information can be leveraged in the audit process.
- Be a subject matter expert in ERP systems to extract, format, analyse and validate data for identification of internal control breakdown and non-compliances.
- Develop and implement automated, re-usable data analytic scripts on financial and operational processes to improve visibility and control.
Analyse, quantify and offer insight to data analytics outcomes, provide well-written documentation and contribute innovative solutions to help business owners determine actions needed to shape the governance framework.
- Degree in Accountancy or other professional qualifications recognised by the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) or Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), Computer Science/Engineering/ Information Technology or other related disciplines. Candidates with a Diploma in Information Technology or Data Analytics but with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years of IT audit experience with sound fundamental IT knowledge, auditing principles, internal controls, risk management and governance.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) - trained preferred.
- Experienced with data analytic tools such as QLIK, ACL, IDEA, AAI, etc.
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Communicate effectively, both written and orally.
- Strong project management skills and analytical skills.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and the willingness to conduct hands-on fieldwork.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a small team in a start-up environment.
- Experience in Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL’s) preferred.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend