Senior Executive, Finance
Job no: 495625
Contract type: Contract, Permanent
Reporting to the Assistant Finance Director, the successful applicant will be supporting the Division in student billing and debt collections. The duties will include the following:
- Perform student billing and assist on debt collections.
- Capture receipts in SAP, Student Information System and CET System.
- Perform reconciliation of collection through different collection platforms.
- Process Interbank GIRO Application.
- Prepare monthly and year-end audit schedules and reports.
- Handle queries from students on billing matters.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, banks and government agencies (e.g. MOE, IRAS).
- Involve in digitalization projects and automation of work processes.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A good diploma/degree in Accountancy/Professional qualification recognised by ISCA are preferred, with at least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Candidates with hands-on experience in ERP accounting software such as SAP, Oracle or equivalent are preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Organised and meticulous with an eye for details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated individual and a good team player
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend