Professional Officer (Telematics)
Job no: 494587
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Mentor students during practical learning activities to enhance their technical problem-solving skills. The learning activities may be laboratory classes, projects or IWSP. Development of learning activities and assessment of students may form part of the responsibilities.
- Support research and industrial project work undertaken by the university, where opportunity arises.
- Work with the faculty in designing, planning and the continuous development of the laboratory facilities designated for teaching and research activities in the area. Provide training to students on usage of laboratory equipment.
- Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations
- Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment.
- For those hired at senior levels, management responsibilities may be included.
- Have deep, hands-on competence in the areas of telematics technology
- Have at least 5 years of relevant interdisciplinary work experience for automotive related industry or environment. Working experience with Autonomous Vehicles (AV) will be advantageous
- Have a degree in Electrical & Electronics / Computer Engineering.
- Good knowledge of industry practices and technological applications in the field RF measurement, hardware design and software programming.
- Candidates with experience leading a developmental team on AV would be placed on a senior role and be entrusted with leadership and management responsibilities.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend