Assistant / IT Consultant (1 year contract)
Job no: 494613
Department: Communications and InformationTechnology
Contract type: Contract, Temporary
Reporting to the Lead IT Consultant, the successful applicant is responsible for the following:
1. Enhance, maintain and support existing applications.
2. Design and develop new applications according to user requirements.
3. Prepare technical design document and specifications.
4. Provide support and training to users.
5. Understand user requirements and propose solutions.
6. Troubleshoot system issues and provide fixes to the issues.
2. Must be able to work independently and willing to learn new technologies.
3. Have “can-do” attitude and be an excellent team player.
4. Experience with mobile application development would be an advantage.
5. Good analytical and problem solving skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend