Job no: 495635
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Provide support to ensure the facility function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures and safety guidelines.
- Ensure safety, cleanliness and orderly of the facility.
- Assist in the preparation of Risk Assessment, Safe work procedures and other relevant document.
- Manage and track clients booking, equipment usage and equipment/ facility calibration and maintenance activities.
- Track records of all documentation including Risk Assessment, Safe work procedures, inventory records of consumables such as hazardous and bio-hazardous chemicals, electronic components and mechanical spare parts.
- Handle the procurement and logistics for apparatus and consumables.
- Provide support to staff in the preparation of materials and setting up of equipment for production.
- Perform any other administrative duties and responsibilities as directed by the head of the facility.
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma, or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years working experience in research or production environment in the food industry
- Resourceful team player with good working attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend