Professional Officer (Unity Developer) - Project (FG)
Job no: 495637
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers if needed.
Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
Mentor students during practical learning activities to enhance their technical problem-solving skills. The learning activities may be laboratory classes, projects, etc. Development of learning activities and assessment of students may form part of the responsibilities.
- Program the VR system in C# & C++ using public game engines and devices
- Gather and document requirements and turn it into detailed components
- Revise, update and debug code to meet system requirements and provide technical support for testing
- At least 3 years of professional experience in developing VR applications in C# and/or C++ using game engines (e.g. Unity 3D). Applicants with lesser experience but have keen interest in these areas may apply.
- Knowledge and understanding of environment & level-related meshes, collision, materials, and textures according to best practices as well as familiarity with VR system development lifecycles will be advantageous.
- Experience in human computer interaction is preferred.
- Have a Degree in gaming, VR, computer science and engineering or relevant field
- Applicants with lesser experience but have keen interest in these areas may apply
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend