Senior Manager / Manager, Global Experience
Job no: 494604
Department: Global Experience
Contract type: Contract, Permanent
The successful candidate will manage and administer various SIT mobility programmes, ranging from Overseas Exposure Programme (OEP), Overseas Immersion Programme (OIP), Student Exchange Programme (SEP), International Internship Programme (IIP) and Overseas Integrated Work Study Programme (OIWSP).
1. Manage and administer student mobility programmes for Engineering* Cluster.
Overseas Immersion Programmes (OIP):
- Coordinate with Programme Directors (PD), Partners, Stakeholders and students on OIP;
- Coordinate and monitor students’ applications and submissions for OIP;
- Conduct/Supervise briefing and feedback sessions before and after OIP;
- Ensure that admin support is provided to students for application of financial assistance;
- Prepare OIP reports;
- Overseas travel may be required from time to time;
Overseas Exposure Programmes (OEP):
- Work with PD to develop and plan OEP
- Coordinatethe pre and post-trip administration of OEP
- Liaise and coordinate with overseas partners and institutions
- Coordinate with travel agent/ vendor on OEP logistics
- Ensure duty of care for students during OEP
- Preparation of OEP reports
- Expected to travel and support OEP and study trips which fulfilled GED criteria.
Overseas Integrated Work-Study (O-IWSP), International Internship (IIP), and Student Exchange (SEP) Programmes:
- Work with PD to strategize, plan and manage O-IWSP, IIP and SEP opportunities for students in the cluster;
- Coordinate the pre and post-trip administration of the programmes;
- Liaise and coordinate with overseas companies and institutions;
- Coordinate with overseas agent/ vendor on logistical support for students;
- Ensure duty-of-care for students during their overseas assignements.
* Cluster assignment may be reshuffled from time-to-time.
2. Support the reviews of academic programmes that are offered in collaboration with overseas university partners
- Work with internal stakeholders to prepare consolidated and provide secretariat support to programme committees
3. Manage all day-to-day operations for the Cluster. Engaging Cluster, Programme Directors, Professors and other stakeholder to maximize the value-add of GED to the cluster and its students.
- Attend to ad-hoc projects and secondary responsibilities assigned by the Reporting Officer, according to the needs of Division.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend