Manager, Centre for Career Readiness (Career Coach)
Job no: 495644
Department: Centre for Career Readiness
Contract type: Contract
You will be responsible for building strong work relationships with industry partners and creating awareness among organisations on the benefits of participating in SIT’s Integrated Work Study Programme (IWSP) and full-time employment of SIT students. You will also be responsible for working with students on their Career Development.
- Actively reach out to organisations in building and cultivating partnerships to facilitate the Integrated Work Study Programme (IWSP).
- Proactive in developing and implementing strategies designed to increase SIT students’ employment opportunities.
- Strengthen Employer Engagement through constant follow-up and organising of networking opportunities.
- Resourceful in searching for relevant and up-to-date industry and job market information.
- Coach students on identifying personal goals, developing career skills and career planning.
- Provide feedback on resumes or cover letters, and strategising for a successful job interview.
- Actively promote and support Career Development of students through networking events, workshops and engagement activities.
- Build strong partnerships with Academic Staff and Overseas University partners to roll out activities to facilitate Career Development.
- Effectively reach out and track students/graduates on the progress of their job search and employment.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director, Centre for Career Readiness.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good multi-tasker
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to both students and industry partners
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of designing and maintaining databases is an advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend