Assistant Manager, Global Experience
Job no: 495658
Department: Global Experience
Contract type: Contract
The successful candidate will report to Senior Manager and support the division’s Cluster Managers in the administrative processes and operations of SIT mobility programmes, ranging from Overseas Exposure Programme (OEP), Overseas Immersion Programme (OIP), Student Exchange Programme (SEP), International Internship Programme (IIP) and Overseas Integrated Work Study Programme (OIWSP).
- Support Global Experience Division’s (GED) Cluster Managers in processing student’s financial claims, including but not limited to Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA),Overseas Study Programme (OSP) Loans and Overseas Integrated Work Study Grant (OIWSG) etc.
- Liaise with students, Finance Department and/or external funding agency on student claims submission.
- Support GED’s Cluster Managers to administer SEP application process from start-to-end and facilitate onboarding of SEP students.
- Support GED’s Cluster Managers to upload OIWSP job description onto SIT’s in-house job portal and support in-house translation of OIWSP materials and/or assessments from Mandarin to English and vice-versa
- Conduct SIT’s mobility programme outreach briefing to students.
- Manage and monitor students undertaking SIT’s mobility programmes
- Provide administrative and logistical support for meetings, events and hosting of visitors, including booking of room and taking of minutes of meeting, preparing gifts etc
- Maintain an efficient filing system, ensuring proper saving and archiving of all mobility reports, files and data for knowledge management.
- Monitor GED’s marketing collaterals stock level and assist in ensuring up-to-date information in both hard-copy and online marketing materials.
- Preferably a university degree, but diploma holders with relevant experience will be considered.
- 2 years working experience, but fresh graduates who enjoys working in the University environment are also welcomed to apply.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and keenness in performing administrative paperwork.
- A highly motivated, driven, adaptable and independent individual who is also a good team player.
- Able to multi-task, keen to learn and can work in a dynamic environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to students, internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive and be prepared to learn quickly in setting up new systems and processes.
- Positive working attitude and able to work under tight deadlines
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend