Senior Assistant Manager, Projects
Job no: 495661
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Assist the Division and the academic faculty in cybersecurity activities involving our industry and community partners.
- Develop new and maintain existing partnerships with companies in the Infocomm Technology sector.
- Coordinate procurement and liaise with vendors/suppliers, and where necessary, commissioning of equipment to support the Division’s research and innovation activities.
- Report writing, project progress documentation, observance of milestones and deadlines.
- Undertake secondary appointments or duties in the Division or in SIT, as required.
- A good degree from a recognised University.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- A committed believer in continuous learning and self-improvement, with a strong sense of confidence in managing his/her own learning process.
- Good work attitude and communication skills.
- Interest in research and academic support work, with demonstrated ability in engaging and developing relationship with external partners and clients.
- Possess competent supervisory skills and enjoy working closely with faculty and students in an educational environment, and believe in educating new generations of students that fulfil SIT’s DNA attributes.
- Self-motivated team player.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend