Assistant Manager/ Senior Assistant Manager, Advancement & Alumni
Job no: 495667
Department: Advancement and Alumni
Contract type: Contract
This role seeks a responsible and nimble individual to help manage Advancement & Alumni services and processes. The duties will include:
- Plan and manage Advancement & Alumni events, budgets and programmes to continually engage donors (these include donor stewardship and other special events).
- Produce donor stewardship related communication materials, such as donor reports, administrative briefs for events, invitations and letters.
- Collaborate and work with related divisions/ departments as required in work processes.
- Assist in division’s administrative duties.
- Provide support to other advancement & alumni services and processes as needed.
- Possess a good university degree with at least 3 years of working experience. (Prior work experience in advancement and alumni processes and operations and database management will be a plus.)
- Good project management, communication and writing skills.
- Possess good analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong MS Excel, Words and Powerpoint skills.
- Proficiency in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge system an advantage.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend