Manager/ Senior Manager, Estates
Job no: 495670
Contract type: Contract, Permanent
The duties of the successful incumbent will include:
- Plan and review space programme with different stakeholders for the development of campus, buildings and facilities to support SIT academic, administrative and student activities.
- Work with key stakeholders and obtain their requirements and needs for incorporation into project brief.
- Manage and review the designs/specification/drawings submitted by consultants and/or contractors to ensure quality and compliance.
- Attend project meetings and carry out inspections on site to ensure that the works carried out by the builder meet the desired quality/workmanship and are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage external/outsourced resources (consultants and site supervisory staff) to execute the projects.
- Manage project risk to ensure that contractors carry out works in a safe manner and workplace safety measures in place.
- Conduct regular checks on the construction details and quality of finishing during the construction period and works with internal stakeholders on the building defect lists prior to handover.
- Co-ordinate with the stakeholders on the schedule to move in.
- Manage all aspects of the facility management / maintenance activities, addition/alterations, upgrading/refurbishment works to campus which includes managing the service providers deployed at the campus to ensure quality standards are adhered.
- Ensure good asset control and inventory management of the estate through planned regular audit
- Participate in work groups to provide recommendation to improve organizational productivity
- Support in policies creation, new initiatives and facilities reports
- At least 8 years of relevant experience with recognized degree in Engineering, Building, Estates or Architecture
- Self-driven, resourceful and team player
- Good analytical, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, relevant Singapore Standards, Codes of Practices, and regulatory guidelines
- Ability to exercise initiative, manage pressure, multitask and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-centric with excellent people management skills and good interpersonal skills
- Innovative and technology savvy, good articulation and writing skills
- Cooperative and collaborative team player
- Be involved in after office works when necessary
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend