Senior Manager / Manager, Applied Research, Innovation and Enterprise
Job no: 495671
Department: Technology Innovation and Enterprise
Contract type: Contract
The Senior Manager/Manager reports to a Deputy Director/Assistant Director within the Applied Research, Innovation and Enterprise (ARIE) Division. He/she is responsible for jointly developing and supporting research projects and Technology Innovation Centres with our academic clusters and industry.
We are looking for candidates to oversee and manage the Infocomm Technology / Engineering Cluster. The candidate
- must have a relevant degree in Engineering, Computing or Science from a reputable University;
- familiar with the Energy, Transport, Communications and/or Cybersecurity sectors will be an advantage;
- Execute strategies to foster research collaborations;
- Identify and engage industry partners for research collaborations;
- Work on business proposals, budgetary requirements, financial models and cash flow projections
- Coordinate and manage research funding, deliverables, KPIs and legal agreements for industry collaborations;
- Compile and monitor project progress, outcomes, statistics and KPIs for reporting to stakeholders;
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with industry partners; and
- Execute events and activities organized to foster industry collaborations and promote entrepreneurship.
- Experience in business development, managing research collaborations and handling legal agreements;
- Enjoy working closely with industry, academic staff and students in an educational environment and believe in educating new generations of students;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively within a team;
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-moving environment;
- Possess strong analytical skills with an eye-for-details;
- Have good persuasive writing and communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend