Deputy Director/Assistant Director
Job no: 495678
Department: Academic Programmes Administration
Contract type: Permanent
The Deputy Director/Assistant Director of the Academic Programmme Administration Division will report directly to the Director with dotted line reporting to the Office of the Provost. The incumbent will oversee the administration and governance of the Industry Postgraduate Programme by research.
- Oversee policy development and operationalisation aspects of postgraduate programmes by research
- Work with various divisions to streamline admission, coursework, examination and graduation processes.
- Strategize programme marketing and assist with industry liaison.
- Support Clusters’ applied research initiatives which are related to this programme.
- A University degree, with at least 8-10 years of relevant working experiences in administering Postgrad Programme by research
- Hands-on worker in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changes
- Capable of working with sensitive information, have sound judgment and strong professional presence
- Prior experience and understanding of education industry and Singapore government policy-making would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills;
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend