Assistant Director/Senior Manager (Client & Partner Development)
Job no: 495682
Department: SITLEARN Professional Development
Contract type: Permanent
The Assistant Director/Senior Manager will support the SITLEARN Professional Development division in the implementation of CET/SkillsFuture, upskilling and reskilling programmes. The portfolio covers programmes, initiatives and key account management largely from the Health and Social Sciences and other assigned clusters. This comprises for-credit and not-for-credit Modular Certification Courses and Continuous Education & Training (CET) courses. These courses can be offered as flexible and stackable modules leading to skills mastery and full-qualification pathways.
- Oversee and implement CET courses funded by SkillsFuture Singapore, specifically for open enrollment and postgraduate modules stackable to various exit pathways namely standalone individual modules, Post Graduate pathways. This shall include but not limited to the following:
- Develop the roadmap and implementation of CET courses and initiatives with faculty, partners and key accounts
- Craft, review and enhance the standard operating procedures for Stackable Masters Project Committees to shape agenda/work;
- Coordinate, plan and manage timelines and resources with the Operations and Marketing teams in SITLEARN Professional Development to ensure effective staffing support of programme offerings as well as their rolling out;
- Staff papers and presentations on projects and programme issues related to the focus, objectives and implementation of the stackable masters;
- Track and execute key initiatives and progress in programmes, including those initiated by the organization’s vertical and horizontal workgroups across various divisions to facilitate timely data reporting to senior management, internal and external stakeholders;
- Guide and undertake reviews of key initiatives and policies in support of project objectives,.
- Strategise and work with the Director, and Head of Client and Partner Development, faculty from Health and Social Sciences to mount the various healthcare modules which could eventually stack towards a Master of Advanced Studies.
- Provide staffing support for Associate Provost for new projects, as and when required.
- Tertiary qualifications in related discipline, preferably with a post-graduate degree;
- 5 to 8 years of work experience in setting up and managing various types of administration for Post Graduate by Coursework and funding from government agencies
- Demonstrate track records in staffing policy and secretariat work in the university or public sector which will be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and writing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrate skills in strategic planning, problem solving and business acumen
- Meticulous, self-driven, resourceful and able to multi-task and manage numerous new and ongoing projects concurrently
- Experienced and adaptive in working across internal and external stakeholders of varying levels
- Strong understanding of Singapore's CET landscape, trends and developments.
- Candidates without the required qualifications but with relevant experience are welcome to apply
- A team player with a collaborative attitude
- A committed believer in continuous learning and self-improvement, with a strong sense of confidence in managing his/her own learning process
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend