Research Fellow / Engineer (Software Engineering) - Project (PL)
Job no: 495687
Department: Infocomm Technology
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
- Understand and analyze system and stakeholders’ objectives and requirements and document specifications
- Set-up data collection environment and analyse data collected
- Design, implement, and test data collection, processing and integrity checking modules
- Integrate modules with smart learning analytics system and validate system functionality and performance
- Coordinate and facilitate system integration, verification and validation
- Help produce progress reports and technical papers on research work
- Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations.
- Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
- Have at least 3 years of work experience and deep, hands-on competence in designing, prototyping and debugging of software solutions, web application development or open-source customization, databases (eg. Neo4j, MongoDB, MySQL)
- Have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent. Possessing a Master’s or PhD degree will be advantageous.
- An excellent team player who can cope in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend