Research Fellow / Engineer (Data Analytics) - Project (PL)
Job no: 495688
Department: Infocomm Technology
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations.
Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
- Understand data analytics module objectives, analyze system and stakeholders’ requirements and document specifications
- Design, implement, and test data analytics-based modules
- Integrate modules with smart learning analytics system and validate system functionality and performance
- Help design, implement, test and integrate process workflow playbook
- Help produce progress reports and technical papers on research work
- Have at least 3 years of work experience and deep, hands-on competence in designing and prototyping of data analytics-based solutions, software application development or open-source customization and big data analytics and relevant libraries (including data visualization).
- Have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent. Possessing a Master’s or PhD degree will be advantageous.
- An excellent team player who can cope in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend