Professional Officer (Comp Science / Electrical Engineering) - Project (DC)
Job no: 495697
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
- Research and Development in the area of autonomous vehicle and artificial intelligence on the selected industry project.
- Perform data analytics and machine learning setup and operations.
- Annotate or pre-process images for machine learning training.
- Select feature and design deep learning models for anomalies detection
- Implement, train and evaluate various deep neural network models for anomalies detection.
- Communicate and Interface with industry partners.
- Write technical reports and scientific publications.
- Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations.
- Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
- Mentor students during practical learning activities to enhance their technical problem-solving skills. The learning activities may be laboratory classes, projects, etc. Development of learning activities and assessment of students may form part of the responsibilities.
- For those hired at senior levels, management responsibilities may be included.
- Have deep, hands-on competence in the areas of machine learning
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in the artificial intelligence/machine learning environment
- Have a degree in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Communications Engineering. Possessing a Master’s or PhD degree will be advantageous.
- Familiar with Python and tensor flow in Windows and Ubuntu.
- Experience in Automotive or Self-Driving automation will be an added advantage.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend