Professional Officer (Unity Developer) - Project (TBL)
Job no: 496697
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PIs and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
- Program the AR system in C# using public game engines and devices
- Gather and document requirements and turn it into detailed components
- Revise, update and debug code to meet system requirements and provide technical support for testing
- Design user-centred games to meet vocational training needs of service users.
- Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers if needed.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
- Mentor and work with student interns involved in game design.
- Mentor students during practical learning activities to enhance their technical problem-solving skills. The learning activities may be laboratory classes, projects, etc. Development of learning activities and assessment of students may form part of the responsibilities.
- Have deep, hands on competence in developing VR/AR applications in C# using leading game engines (Unity 3D).
- Have a Degree in game development, computer engineering or relevant domain.
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in game design. Applicants with lesser experience but have keen interests may apply.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend