Senior Manager/ Manager, BIM (Estates)
Job no: 496705
Contract type: Contract, Permanent
The Senior Manager/Manager reports to the Project Director (Campus Development, Estates), and is responsible to ensure all critical information are captured by the consultants and contractors of the Punggol Campus Project in BIM to help improve decision making across the building and infrastructure life cycle, especially during upgrading and facilities management.
• Develop and implement the BIM Roadmap for University’s transition to BIM;
• Develop and implement quality assurance and control system for BIM;
• Manage and facilitate BIM execution in the Punggol project and beyond;
• Lead in BIM implementation, Standards, Modelling workflow and methodologies;
• Ongoing review of BIM project models, workflow and methodologies to ensure timely delivery and maintain consistencies of project deliverable;
• Manage process of exchange and coordination of BIM model with all project stakeholders, ensure modelling quality and submission schedule is achieved;
• Attend and monitor BIM coordination, clash detection meetings with consultants and contractors;
• Review Consultants and Contractors’ BIM Execution Plan (BEP);
• Conduct quality check on design models, construction models and as-built models submitted by consultants and contractors;
• Carry out project management of A&A and Upgrading works; and
• Perform any other duties assigned by Management.
- At least 5 years of relevant BIM / VDC local project experience with certification in BIM Management / VDC and proven experience in an architectural, engineering or construction-based role;
- A good degree in Engineering, Architectural, Building Services or other relevant qualification; and
- Experience in BIM Modelling, coordination, collaboration, model review, quantity take off, file sharing and management
- Must have good understanding of the Singapore Construction Industry regulations and latest version of Singapore BIM Guidelines
- A Specialist Diploma in BIM would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge in BIM management as well as construction management will be an advantage for this post. Meticulous with an eye for details and able to communicate with people at all levels;
- Proficient in Revit, Navisworks and other similar BIM software in Architectural / Structural / MEP. Good knowledge in BIM visualisation and simulation applications.
- Strong organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven, resourceful and a team player.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend