Senior Assistant Manager/Assistant Manager, Admissions (Policy & Operations)
Job no: 496706
Contract type: Contract
The Senior Assistant Manager/Assistant Manager, Admissions, is responsible for assisting in the implementation of all matters relating to the admissions of students to the university. He/she will also play a role in the administering of Financial Aid to the students of SIT.
- Provide support for the marketing and admissions of specific degree programmes (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- Process and pre-screen applications
- Coordinate entrance tests and interviews for shortlisted applicants
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (programme directors and faculty staff) and external partners (such as Overseas University Partners and Polytechnics) in the recruitment process
- Maintain online admissions portal and admissions website
- Handle enquiries on admissions, scholarships and financial assistance schemes
- Support outreach and recruitment activities as well as administer financial assistance and scholarship schemes
- Analyse student admission data
- Adhoc work projects on an assignment basis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience, with experience in administrative duties (education) preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; good written and oral skills.
- Strong commitment to service delivery
- Meticulous with strong organisational and administrative skills including Microsoft Office competency. Being systems-savvy and having systems-skills will be an added asset.
- Able to multi-task, keen to learn, and able to perform well under pressure
- Able to work in a team, and contribute to the team
- Able to lead in project teams and organise events
- Passionate, persevering and possesses a positive attitude to see things through
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend