Professional Officer (Centre for Digital Enablement)
Job no: 496707
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Develop and deliver digital skills literacy related courses to undergraduate students in various programmes and staff. Development of learning activities and assessment of students may form part of the responsibilities.
- Monitor and manage undergraduate students’ learning progress using data analytics.
- Collaborate with faculty and corporate divisions on digital technology related projects and mentor students in the development of such projects
- Provide consultations to undergraduate students and staff on digital skills and digital technology and access feasibility of potential digital project ideas, include managing digital student leaders
- Provide support in ad-hoc activities (i.e. promote awareness in digital literacy, data literacy etc)
- Manage digital technology related resources within the division (i.e system administrator for software, hardware systems and equipment)
- A good degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computing from a recognized University, with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in programming and Internet of Things (IoT) tools and technologies
- Have deep hands-on competence in the areas of infocomm technology, programming and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Keen interest to support academic project work, with demonstrated ability in developing software solutions to technical problems.
- Possess strong supervisory skills and project management skills
- Enjoy working with students in an educational environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work individually or in a team and with other divisions.
- Innovative mindset and passion in digital technology is required.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend