Executive / Assistant Manager (General Office), Estates
Job no: 496710
Contract type: Contract, Permanent
The Executive / Assistant Manager (AM) will be responsible for providing the office administration, fleet management and support to commercial services to the University.
- General Office Administration
- Manage the Receptionist who is an outsource service provider.
- Oversee the administration of mailroom services.
- Administer all staff name card printing and staff name tags,
- Update the telephone list weekly and etc
- Procure, oversee the distribution and monitor stock levels of office stationery, office equipment, pantry supplies and any other products assigned by the University.
- Procure general office term suppliers through administering Invitation to quote.
- Manage overall general office duties including filing, scheduling, clerical duties and etc.
- Write Minutes of Meetings
- Fleet Management
- Administer the bookings of corporate vehicles by senior management
- Schedule logistics bookings of passenger van.
- Oversee the records and tracking of vehicle keys and vehicle movements
- Compile drivers’ overtime.
- Process application and cancellation of car park decals
- Support the administration of existing licenses/ leases of all facilities and amenities (e.g. F&B outlets, bookshop, vending machines, printing services, etc) for the University.
- NITEC or Diploma in Business Services, Business Studies, Service Skills or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in corporate or general office services.
- Experience in fleet management, logistics or in real estate management is advantageous.
- Self-driven and team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio.
- Proficiency in Shared point, Publisher is advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills with external and internal stakeholders.
- Systematic and meticulous
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend