Job no: 496714
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Develop the framework and structure for the Division’s information management portal and drive information management initiatives within the Division
- Assist in the planning and review of the Division’s workplan and generation of management reports and papers
- Manage the Division’s manpower plans and co-ordinate with Faculty and HR department on hiring matters
- Assist in the Division’s manpower allocation and deployment to support academic programmes and projects
- Manage contract renewals of staff in the Division
- Work with HR department to review the Competency Proficiency Guide and mapping of training programmes to competencies as well as coordinate the Training Needs Analysis of Professional Officers in the Division
- Review training effectiveness and propose training improvements jointly with HR; Market available training opportunities to Division staff and provide necessary information
- Organise, schedule and staff Divisional meetings
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the Director or supervising officer to ensure efficient operation of the Division.
- University Degree with at least 5 years of work experience in human resource, adult training, education, or related field.
- Familiar with HR best practices regarding Recruitment, Employee Relations, Performance Management, and Learning and Development
- Familiar with learning management systems and have track record of successfully completing full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Have work experience in resource planning, consolidation and co-ordination.
- Have experience in writing management papers and reports.
- Have strong project management skills and attention to detail, and willing to take on responsibilities
- Have a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal and rapport-building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community, and possess the confidence to front different parties
- Ability to work as a team member among multiple stakeholders and exhibit leadership skills
- Experience in using Sharepoint will be an advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend