Assistant Manager/ Senior Assistant Manager, Advancement & Alumni (Temp - 1 year contract)
Job no: 496724
Department: Advancement and Alumni
Contract type: Contract
Reporting to the Deputy Director, the key responsibility of this position is to support the Division’s advancement and alumni in their communication strategies, as well as support other areas of Advancement & Alumni work such as donor stewardship and alumni outreach when required.
- Involve in the development works in writing and editing, proposal project management, advancement web content and other fundraising marketing publications and multimedia projects, including powerful and visually effective proposals, brochures and presentations for the consideration of possible donors.
- Produce donor stewardship related communication materials, such as donor reports, administrative briefs for events, invitations and letters.
- Produce impactful and compelling alumni communication content including edms, ads and web content.
- Work with various internal stakeholders in the implementation of Advancement & Alumni communication strategies.
- Collaborate with design houses to produce newsletters, brochures, stewardship reports and other related collaterals as needed.
- Support other advancement & alumni services and processes as needed.
- Possess a good university degree in communications, preferably with some prior experience in publications and website content/ internship in marketing communications
- Background/ training in graphic/ web design will be a plus.
- Experience in advancement or development in a university / institute of higher learning environment / non-profit organisations would be strongly favoured.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Good project management skills; more than meticulous attention to detail and deadlines.
- Good people skills; ability to work both as a team-member among multiple stakeholders and as an individual.
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend