Senior / Assistant Manager / Senior Executive, AR
Job no: 496726
Contract type: Contract, Permanent
Reporting to the Assistant Director (AR & Student Finance), the incumbent will be supporting the Finance Division in Student Finance pertaining to billing, collections, claims, etc. The duties will include:
- Handle one or more functions in the Student Finance Section that administers billing, disbursement of financial aids, collections, student claims and debt collections.
- Perform reconciliation of accounts and prepare monthly and year-end audit schedules and reports.
- Handle queries from students on billing matters.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, banks and government agencies (e.g. MOE, IRAS).
- Involve in digitalization projects and automation of work processes.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A good diploma/degree in Accountancy/Professional qualification recognised by ISCA are preferred, with at least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Hands on experience in ERP accounting software such as SAP, Peoplesoft Campus Solution or equivalent are preferred and proficient with the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Organised and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated individual and a good team player
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend