Senior Tutor (Infocomm Technology) (1 year contract)
Job no: 34745
Department: Infocomm Technology
Contract type: Contract, Temporary
- Work with faculty in the development, design, planning and set-up of laboratories for teaching and research activities.
- When innovation project opportunities arise, participate in the project/s together with faculty and students.
- Work in a team to manage and ensure the readiness, operations and proper maintenance of the laboratories resources.
- Supervise laboratory sessions with students during hands-on projects and laboratory activities for ICT and Telematics students to enhance their practical problem solving skills. This may involve conduct of relevant practical activities as well as supervision of students in their projects and laboratory assignments as a part of applied learning.
- Co-lecture with our faculty and conduct tutorial sessions on foundational modules
- Candidates pursuing PhD qualifications in Computer Science or related discipline in their 3rd year onwards
- Specialised in specific field of research related to Computer Science, possess broad-based transferable skills to meet changing industry needs
- Some teaching experience in tutorials / laboratories
If you are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education, embark on your career with SIT today!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend