Professional Officer (Mechanical Engineering) - Project (MYTL)
Job no: 494508
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Participate and manage the research project with principal investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met
- As a Professional Officer trained in mechanical design, you will also guide and facilitate SIT’s students learning during hands-on and practical activities to enhance the students’ technical problem-solving skills and increase their preparedness for the industry
- Procure and manage all relevant hardware and software required for the project including carrying out associated risk assessment and ensuring compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations in the laboratories.
- Assist in laboratories management and provide competency supports for SIT in-house projects.
- You should have a graduate degree in Mechanical Design Engineering or in related fields such as system and/or production engineering. Prior experience in the mechanical design of rehabilitation products and knowledge of system integration would be an advantage.
- Preferably 3 years of industry experience in mechanical design engineering, with good knowledge of industry practices and technological applications in the field.
- Familiarity with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and experience in Mechanical Design with 3D CAD and Analysis Software is an advantage
- Good project management skills
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend