Senior Manager, Office of the Vice President (Planning)
Job no: 494526
Department: Office of the VP (Planning)
Contract type: Contract
The Senior Manager will strategize, organise and execute on projects that pertain to digital transformation, activity-based workplace environment and sustainability initiatives.
- Assist with the Deputy Director, OVPP, with the management of teams across projects such as digitalisation, workplace, and sustainability.
- Strategize and organise initiatives across various portfolios.
- Assist with the monitoring of project budgets and initiatives.
- Develop and coordinate on outreach programmes.
- Manage internal stakeholder interviews and engagement.
- Provide secretariat support for team meetings.
- Manage and coordinate external stakeholders.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Public Administration, English, Communications, Business, Technology Management
- Preferably with at least 10 years of work experience.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and guide a small team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strategic thinker with strong communication and writing skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend