Manager, Office of the Vice President (Planning) - 1 yr contract
Job no: 494528
Department: Office of the VP (Planning)
Contract type: Temporary
The Manager drives the outreach events and evangelism efforts for digital transformation, activity-based workplace environment and sustainability initiatives.
- Strategize, organise and execute on key outreach events across various portfolios such as digitalisation, workplace, and sustainability projects.
- Develop and coordinate on outreach programmes with a range of stakeholders and large-scale events (for at least 400 people)
- Manage stakeholder interviews and engagement
- Provide secretariat support to internal and external meetings for the team
- Manage and coordinate vendors, procurement and events
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Communications, Business Studies or Technology Management.
- Preferably with at least 8 years of work experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including strong written language ability.
- Experience with running events of various scales for both internal and external participants will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with User Experience Research, Change Management and/or Activity-Based Workspaces will be an added advantage.
- Interest in topics such as digitalisation, future of work and/or sustainability a plus.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend