Senior Executive/Executive (Financial Assistance and Scholarships)
Job no: 494531
Contract type: Contract
The successful candidate, is responsible for assisting in the implementation of all matters relating to financial assistance and scholarships. He/she will also play a role in the administering of Admissions of students into the university.
- Work with the Senior Manager, Admissions in organising of activities related to the engagement of recipients of the SIT Scholarship.
- Work with the Financial Assistance & Scholarships team for the processing of Financial Assistance and Scholarship applications.
- Maintain good rapport with other relevant divisions in SIT and external partners to aid in the processing of FA and Scholarships
- Work with Director or Senior Manager, Admissions in liaising with potential industry partners for the offering of bonded scholarships for SIT’s students
- Perform any other reasonable task assigned by Director or Senior Manager, Admissions for the benefit of SIT students.
- Degree from a good University or Polytechnic Diploma.
- Proven track record in organising events or student related activities will be advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; good written and oral skills.
- A team player who is able to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Passionate, persevering and possessing a positive attitude, with the ability to relate to students and understand issues/problems quickly.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend