Senior Assistant Manager (New Campus and Research Projects)
Job no: 494541
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Support coordination of planning and resourcing of laboratories in SIT’s current and new Punggol Campus. Close collaboration with Function Lead (Lab Resource Management), POs, faculty members and larger SIT community is necessary.
- Provide administrative support towards the management of research projects. Ensure that relevant information on project resources including space, infrastructure requirements and equipment list are clearly documented. Close engagement with Function Lead (Industry Innovation) and larger SIT community is necessary.
- Design, review and document processes and workflows.
- Work on special projects as assigned by Director POD
- Have good project management skills, attentive to detail, and willing to take on responsibilities
- Three or more years of prior work experience with laboratory equipment or setting is preferred
- Able to use CAD software will be an advantage
- Have a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal and rapport-building skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community, and possess the confidence to front different parties
- Ability to work as a team member among multiple stakeholders
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend