Professional Officer (Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering) - Project (BL1)
Job no: 494598
Department: Professional Officers
Contract type: Contract
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations.
Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment and assist in laboratory management.
Mentor students during practical learning activities to enhance their technical problem-solving skills. The learning activities may be laboratory classes, projects, etc. Development of learning activities and assessment of students may form part of the responsibilities.
For those hired at senior levels, management responsibilities may be included.
- Manage the project
- Set up and perform bioprocessing experiments
- Mentor students in the project team
- Write reports and conduct literature search
- Have deep, hands-on competence in the areas of upstream cell culture, aseptic techniques and bioprocessing.
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in the biopharma or cell culture related research environment.
- Have a PhD degree in chemical and biomolecular engineering, human cell biology or related fields.
- Knowledge and experience of cell therapy, cell manufacturing, downstream cell culture, design of experiments will be advantageous.
- Have good project management skills and excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend