Senior Assistant Manager (Programme Accreditation)
Job no: 494605
Department: Academic Programmes Administration
Contract type: Contract
The Manager/Senior Assistant Manager will be part of the Academic Programmes Administration (APA) Faculty Support team to provide administrative support and guidance on matters relating to programme accreditation.
- Provide secretariat support to the Accreditation Steering Committee and follow up on outstanding items
- Build up knowledge of accreditation requirements and provide guidance to internal stakeholders on accreditation matters.
- Assist in developing and maintaining accreditation policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain the accreditation webpage and ensure that related policies and procedures are uploaded onto the intranet.
- Collaborate with relevant divisions in planning and conducting of surveys to meet accreditation requirements and analyse survey results
- Assist in logistics arrangements for accreditation on-site visits
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Academic Programmes Administration
- Degree holder with good command of English, preferably with experience in programme accreditation
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details
- Experience in conducting surveys and analyze survey data preferred
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to manage timeline and milestones;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; good written and oral skills
- Ability to be versatile in working independently and as an excellent team player towards set goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Sharepoint
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend