Manager/Assistant Manager (SkillsFuture Work-Study)
Job no: 494611
Department: Office of the Provost
Contract type: Contract
The SkillsFuture Work-Study Degree Programme (WSDP) places a higher level of collaboration between academia and industry partners to provide prospective students with deep industry knowledge and meaningful career opportunities for the workplace. The WSDP initiative is managed by the SkillsFuture Work-Study (SWS) unit.
The selected candidate will contribute to the growth and success of the SWS unit. He/She will collaborate with the various stakeholders in identifying SIT programmes for inclusion in the SWS including potential industry partnerships.
- Develop new partnerships and maintain existing ones between SIT and industry.
- Organise briefing sessions, events, venue sourcing and coordination for students and industry.
- Track and monitor progress of WSDP students and administer a comparative analysis against the non-WSDP students.
- Update, tabulate and analyse SWS data (e.g. rejection/offered/acceptance rate percentile -> reasons behind each category).
- Review of SWS feedback from faculty, students and industry.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns for effective ROIs
- Report directly to the Senior Manager, SWS unit
- A degree qualification
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in the areas of business development, industry development, account management, marketing or project management
- Data analytics skills with knowledge in Tableau and/or QlikSense
- Knowledge or experience in marketing collateral is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, meticulous, analytical and problem solving skills with a positive mindset
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and good initiative
- Ability to work and function in a team
- Passionate in working in an university environment
- Experience in the education industry is an advantage
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to Jobs Refer a friend